To become a successful gym manager:
- One must be interested in health and fitness, and of course, going to the gym.
- He must be personable and be able to relate with the staff as well as the members.
- He must be able to communicate and articulate his thoughts well.
- Extensive knowledge on the use of the facilities and equipment are a must.
- The gym manager is also responsible for their marketing strategies like free passes, trial memberships and other promotional offers to help build up the gym’s name.
- The gym manager is the one responsible for the gym’s budget, may it be for the staff’s salaries or equipment that needs to be replaced.